Friday, June 13, 2008

START OF A NEW ERA

LONG INTRO: So my plan for this blog is to share the music I love. If you're looking for a blog to keep you up to date with every important track the moment it leaks, this is not it. Because I will not be updating this super frequently. However, if you like FUCKING BANGING choons, like I do, I will hook you up with the best of the best. In my free time you won't find me without music (ever), and I will post my absolute favorite tracks so you can enjoy them too.

I'll throw in some old amazing shit, some brand spanking new shit, and some shit you might not find unless you scour the internet really really hard. Really hard. Haha.


THE GOODS: So it's late, so I'm gonna throw you a zipped playlist I made for someone about 2 weeks ago. Yeah, it's lazy. And some of the tracks are kind of old (relatively speaking). But once I get the hang of this I'll be serving up fresh plates of funky shit on a regular basis. Haha. Seriously, though, the mix is pretty solid. Enjoy.

BREAK DOWN MIX (6.13.08)
1. Mux Mool - Night Court
2. Wicked Games (ft. Lee Majors & J-Cast) - Chew Fu
3. Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) - Kid Cudi
4. Disco Heat - Calvin Harris
5. Hot-o-momo - Dj Mehdi
6. Spinal Scratch - Thomas Bangalter
7. 4 Minutes (Timbaland Remix) - Madonna ft. Timbaland
8. Saturday Love (Chew Fu Fix) - The Doobie Brothers
9. Dudun-Dun (MSTRKRFT RMX) - Para One

BREAK DOWN MIX @ MEGAUPLOAD

BO-NUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, fucking download this album, The Bake Sale by The Cool Kids. THis shit is fucking SICK. seriously. If you are going to download the music on this blog, you are obligated to download this album, and then play it really loud in your car with the windows down.

COOL KIDS - THE BAKE SALE @ SHAREBEE

oh yeah, I almost forgot - this post is dedicated to my girl Booby Dick, who inspired me to do this tonight. Holla

No comments: