Saturday, June 14, 2008

2nd Post bitches!























So I think I'm beginning to think that, um.... this might become a regular thing. Ever since the first post, I can't stop thinking about the possibilities. There's just soooo fucking much amazing music right now. There are literally modern masterpieces being put out daily. Or at least weekly, haha.

Anyways... music. I'm going to just make a playlist of some nice songs and upload it to megaupload. Here goes....

Ps. I might start posting pictures and videos of interesting shit I find. You know, pictures and stuff. If there are any readers, at any point (lol) let me know if I should post that stuff. Honestly, I would be humble if people actually started reading this. I would love to get feedback on stuff I post, and get tips on sick new music.

This is for all of you with sick sound systems....

Ill Choons Vol. II - Electronic Dance Crack
1. Tristesse Joie (Rolf Honey Remix) - Yelle
2. Pro Nails (Tepr Remix) - Kid Sister
3. Spycatcher eedit - Machines Don't Care
4. Stomp (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) - Wu Tang Clan
5. Heart Entire - Nosaj Thing
6. Accordion for Raj - Madlib
7. Dave LaChapelle - Harrison Schaaf
8. I'd Rather (Semothy Jones & Westy Remix) - Three Six Mafia
9. Massage Situation - Flying Lotus
10.Who's That (Jack Beats Remix) - Trip
11. Black Panther - Crystal Castles
12. Cobrastyle - Robyn
13. Through The Hosiery
14. The Girls - Calvin Harris




also..... shout out to my Wes boy Harrison Schaaf

No comments: